The great new home and light professional burr grinder from Mahlkonig.
Grind on Demand
Freshly ground portion grinding and espresso, filter, and cafetiere
- Grind-on-demand: Fresh aromasaving portion grinding for espresso, filter & french press
- 54 mm ceramic grinding discs
- Electronical controller for exact and consistent dosage
- Coarse and fine tuning with over 200 grind adjustments
- Belt-drive motor for quiet operation
- Compact design
- Portafilter holder and antistatic grounds bin (220 g / 0.48lb)
Voltage // frequencies // phases:
100-120 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
200-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
Idle speed: 1000 rpm
Grinding disc diameter: 54 mm / 2.12 in
Grinding disc material: Ceramic
Average grinding capacity*: ca. 1.6 g / s
Hopper capacity: ca. 200 g / ca. 0.44 lb
Max. nominal power: 180 W
Dimensions (w x h x d): 13 x 37 x 18 cm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 37 x 60 x 40 cm
Net weight: 4.2 kg
Gross weight: 5.4 kg
- Special grinding disc set for filter coffee
*Depends on the grinding goods and the chosen degree of fineness.
All measured values under laboratory conditions. Other electric specifications available on request. Subject to change without prior notice.
Please note. Mahlkonig Vario’s are tested with coffee by Mahlkonig, the manufacturer.
*Our Vario grinders are brand new. There may however be traces of coffee from the testing by Mahlkonig.