For precision filter or espresso brewing, the Mahlkonig EK43 has taken things to the next level. If you’re looking for a grinder that can deliver exceptional results, with an ultimately class 1 uniform grind with little or no grind retention, then the EK43 is probably what you are looking for.
This is the new Short version. Updates include reduced height with an improved on/off switch and rubber seal between the motor and the stand.
The Mahlkonig EK43S delivers on looks, is amazingly well built, but most importantly provides amazing grind quality and distribution with little or no waste. If you’re looking for an on-demand grinder for precise espresso and/or brew methods, this is officially as good as it gets.
For more information on specification and features, please contact us.
- Burr Size: 98 mm
- Grinding capacity: Fine – medium *1200-1500 g p/m @ 230 v
- Burr Type: Steel flat burrs (also available in Turkish)
- Controls: Step-less micrometrical grinding adjustment
- Doser / On Demand: On demand
- Hopper capacity: 800g (1.5kg available)
- Construction: Cast steel
- Finish: Black or White (please state in the notes section)
- Weight: 23 KG
- Power: 50/60 Hz / 220-240 v
- Overload Protection: 7A @ 220 v
- RPM: 1480 @ 50 Hz
- Dimensions: WHD: 23 cm x 68 cm x 41 cm