The grinder for precision filter or espresso brewing. If you’re looking for a grinder that can deliver exceptional results, with a class one uniform grind with very low grind retention, then the EK43 is probably what you are looking for.
The EK43T is suitable for a wide range of grind including Turkish, espresso and filter as well as working extremely well as a cupping grinder. The EK43 delivers solid uniformity across its grind size, to the extent you will notice a considerable difference in the cup in terms of the level of solids extracted from your coffee.
The Turkish burrs on this version allow you to go considerably finer than the standard coffee burrs. Depending on the machine you are using for espresso, you may need Turkish burrs to go fine enough for your needs.
The Mahlkonig EK43 delivers on looks, is amazingly well built, but most importantly provides amazing grind quality. If you’re looking for an on-demand grinder for precise espresso and/or brew methods, this may be is as good as it gets.
For more information on specification and features, please contact us.
- Burr Size: 98 mm
- Grinding capacity: Fine – medium *1200-1500 g p/m @ 230 v
- Burr Type: Steel flat burrs (Turkish burr set)
- Controls: Step-less micrometrical grinding adjustment
- Doser / On Demand: On demand
- Hopper capacity: 1 KG *Upgrade to 3 KG on request
- Construction: Cast steel
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 24 KG
- Power: 50/60 Hz / 220-240 v
- Overload Protection: 7A @ 220 v
- RPM: 1480 @ 50 Hz
- Dimensions: WHD: 23 cm x 77 cm x 41 cm