ONYX PRO CONCEPT
Born from a heritage of excellence in espresso machines and a history of pursuing innovative solutions that push coffee technology further, we are very proud to introduce ONYX – the professional-grade premium espresso machine that defines attainable luxury and lets you express your own personal style.
Combining insight from experienced baristas with proven brewing technology and energy-saving software we have created a premium espresso machine that is as smart and reliable as it is elegant and beautiful.
Professional grade premium espresso machine that merges creative design with endless customization possibilities. The Onyx Pro 2 GR Multi Boiler is equipped with a 17,5 l steam boiler and 2 independent 1.5 l group head coffee boilers. It also features a main touch screen UI display and independent LCD group heads to efficiently control the extraction parameters.
- Multiboiler (PID)
- Built-in rotatory pump
- TA (high group head)
- 2 steam wands + 1 hot water tap
- Auto hot water tap dose
- Adjustable electronic pre infusion
- Volumetric dosing + group display
- 2.5” LCD Main Touch screen
- Pulse/auto steam levers
- Cool touch steam wands
- Pre infusion chamber group head
- Group back flush button
- Barista lights
- LED lighting
- ECO Mode
- Auto On/OFF
- Automatic cleaning
- Cleaning/maintenance warnings
- 1 single + 2 double portafilter
2 Group ONYX Pro
2 group professional espresso machine. Incorporating 3 boiler design with large 11.5ltr steam boiler and 2 independent 1.5ltr group head coffee boilers. Featuring some of our most advanced systems to meet the needs of the most demanding barista. Intuitive LCD touch screen user interface makes all operations of the machine simple and easy to use. Full ECO software and machine design means that this model is not only great for top quality coffees, but also great for the environment.
- Power: 3Ph: 380-415V 3N~ 4840W 50-60 Hz
- Power Output 3350.00 Watts
- W x D x H 72cm x 58.5cm x 52cm
- Weight 70 kg
- Boiler(s) capacity 11.5 + 2 x 1.5 l
- Operation pressure 0.8 to 1.2 bar
- Water connection 3/8″ Internal thread