- 2kg Delicious White Hot Chocolate (4lbs 6oz)
- Very quick and easy to make
- Resealable lid
Zuma White Hot Chocolate Powder is not a chocolate in the truest sense, it’s a blend of cocoa butter and milk powders. It doesn’t contain any cocoa solids which gives chocolate its brown colour so there is no bitterness. Serve it to your customers just as it comes, with a shot of syrup, or a mound of marshmallows.
Each tin will make 71 servings (and happy customers).
How to make a delicious white hot chocolate:
- Put 1 scoop (28g) Zuma Hot Chocolate powder into a 12oz cup.
- Add a splash of hot water and mix into a smooth paste.
- Add steamed milk, stirring as you pour.
- Serve with whipped cream, marshmallows and a dusting of cocoa.