All our reconditioned machines comes with the following essentials as standard:
A full in-depth service carried out by qualified engineers covering the following
- De-scaling tank and pipe work
- Re-grease and adjust pump head
- Strip and clean group solenoids
- New group head seals
- New group head shower plates
- New anti-vacuum valve
- Re greasing the steam valves
- De-scaling the water level sensor
- De-scaling the hot water tap
- Cleaning steam wands
- PAT tested
A Full PSSR inspection in accordance with The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000
- A full inspection to keep you compliant and up to date with “Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000”.
- All reports are accessible 24/7 via our online system.
- New safety valve
- Barista & Cleaning Kit
- 600 cups worth of coffee beans
Please note. Delivery times for reconditioned machines usually take 3 – 5 working days.
|Model||Markus Mini Control in Black with Grinder|
|Colour||Stainless steel & Black|
|Portafilters||1x Double, 1x Single|
MARKUS MINI CONTROL 1 GR WITH GRINDER BLACK
Compact automatic espresso coffee machine with 1 groups, electronic switchboard to control the coffee dosages volumetrically, with automatic water filling and copper boiler with 6 litres capacity with heat exchanger per group and cleaning valve. One steam tap (stainless steel) and one hot water tap. Automatic grinder, coffee cutting blades 60 mm diameter, motor 445w. provided of thermic protection, 1300 rpm. fitting dispinser from 5 to 12 gr.