The grinder for precision filter or espresso brewing. If you’re looking for a grinder that can deliver exceptional results, with a class one uniform grind with very low grind retention, plus have the capacity to hold 2 different grind settings at one time – then the EKK43 is probably what you are looking for.
Perfect for bars serving precision espresso and filter at once, or even filter and volume retail at the same time – all looking to achieve exceptionally high quality.
The EKK43 is suitable for a wide range of grind including espresso and filter as well as working extremely well as a cupping grinder. The EKK43 delivers solid uniformity across its grind size, to the extent you will notice a considerable difference in the cup in terms of the level of solids extracted from your coffee.
The Mahlkonig EKK43 delivers on looks, is amazingly well built, but most importantly provides amazing grind quality. If you’re looking for an on-demand grinder for precise espresso and/or brew methods, this may be is as good as it gets.
For more information on specification and features, please contact us.
- Burr Size: 98 mm
- Grinding capacity: Fine – medium *1200-1500 g p/m @ 220 v
- Burr Type: Steel flat burrs (also available in Turkish)
- Controls: Step-less micrometrical grinding adjustment
- Doser / On Demand: On demand
- Hopper capacity: 2 x 1 KG
- Construction: Cast steel
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 28 KG
- Power: 50/60 Hz / 220-240 v
- Overload Protection: 7A @ 220 v
- RPM: 1480 @ 50 Hz
- Dimensions: WHD: 23 cm x 77 cm x 59 cm