Espresso machine cleaning tablets with a concentrated formula which eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines. The tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head.
- Brand: Bravilor
- Size: 1.2g per tablet
- Quantity: 100×1.2g tablets
- Compatible with: Carimali, Concordia, Egro, Newco, Nuova Simonelli, Schaerer USA, Sielaff, Rancilio, Reneka
- Regular use can increase the lifespan of commercial coffee machines
- Can be used to perform backflush cleaning
- Trade pricing: save 25% off list price
- Also available: 12x100x1.2g tablets
Instructions for automatics espresso machines:
Insert one Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer’s ‘Maintenance and Cleaning’ instructions.
Instructions for traditional espresso machines:
Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza® tablet. Insert portafilter into group head Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in a stream of water from group head. Stop cycle Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.