The Brewista range of kettles continues to expand. This stove top pouring kettle and has a perfectly designed spout and handle to make pouring your Specialty Coffee or Tea brew a breeze.
Built into the lid is an analogue temperature gauge that reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Let you know the current temperature of the water inside you kettle. Great for if your heating on a stove. Can be used on gas, electric and induction plates.
Generous 1.2L capacity with 304 food grade stainless steel this kettle will gives years of great use. And to help with performance included is a pack of Cafetto Restore Descaler. Great for hard water areas and keeps your kettle in great shape.
– Generous 1.2 liter capacity
– Temperature gauge in lid
– Temperature displayed in Fahrenheit and Celsius
– Gooseneck spout for accurate pour control
– Ergonomically balanced easy-grip handle
– For stovetop or induction use
Parts and Materials:
Lid and Base: BPA free Polypropylene
Handle: Phenolic resin
Kettle Body: 25 gauge, food grade 304 stainless steel
Dimensions: 185mm (7.3″) Height x 304mm (12″) x 211mm (8.3″)
From the manufacturer
Brewista SmartPour Stovetop Cupping Kettle with Analog Temperature Gauge – 1.2L
Perfect for a Lit Stovetop or Induction Surface
Brewista SmartPour 1.2 Litre Stovetop Gooseneck Kettle with analogue temperature gauge is a simply brilliant option for a lit stovetop or induction surface. The analogue temperature gauge built into the lid displays current water temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. With a generous 1.2 litre kettle body made of 25 gauge 300 series food grade stainless steel, this kettle is built to last. An ergonomically designed and balanced handle make it comfortable to use and the gooseneck spout allows for ultimate pour over accuracy.
Parts and Materials:
- Lid and Base: BPA free Polypropylene
- Handle: Phenolic resin
- Kettle Body: 25 gauge, 300 series stainless steel
- Generous 1.2 litre capacity
- Temperature gauge in lid
- Temperature displayed in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Gooseneck spout for accurate pour control
- Ergonomically balanced easy-grip handle
- For stovetop or induction use
- Comes with a 4 pack box of Cafetto Restore Descaler to get you started
- Dimensions: 185mm (7.3″) Height x 304mm (12″) x 211mm (8.3″)