Superpowers for your AeroPress Coffee Maker
Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. This attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no drip seal for a full immersion brew. The reusable 80 micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for paper filters. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
The AeroPress Coffee Maker was invented by our friends over at Aerobie. Since we love brewing coffee with the AeroPress, we created a tool to add to its versatility. If you don’t have an AeroPress, you should buy one!
AeroPress is a registered trademark of Aerobie, Inc. Prismo is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Aerobie, Inc.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Body material – Polypropylene
- Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 80 micron etched fine stainless steel filter. (Paper nerds, rejoice! You can slip a paper filter over the metal filter).
- Integrated gasket – prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- 2.75” diameter, 1” tall
- Utility Belt of Recipes: espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- Why call it ‘espresso-style’? Check out the thoughts of the Fellow guys here.
- AeroPress Coffee Maker not included
Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.