For the preparation of pure whipped cream, flavored creams, and decadent desserts.
For the preparation of pure whipped cream, flavored cream and delicious desserts. Yields up to twice the amount of whipped cream in comparison with other whipping methods. The professional cream whipper for coffee shops, ice cream parlors, pastry shops,… Stainless steel bottle and head – designed for the professional use.
Head with protective silicone grip and removable stainless steel valve for easy cleaning.
- Helps meet HACCP requirements
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
Suitable for use with Mosa cream chargers. Can be purchase here.
Or iSi Cream Chargers here.
- Durable stainless steel bottle
- Optimised dispensing valve, with a ‘Tulip’ nozzle, for precision dispensing even for small servings.
- Silicone head gasket ensures an airtight system – meeting the highest food safety and quality standards.
- Durable metal charger holder in chrome design.
- Height – 335mm. Width – 95mm.
For use with standard 8g N2O chargers only (NOT included).
OVER 18’s ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18’s.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
MISUSE: We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridges contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.Recycling
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!You must be over 18 to purchase this product.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.About ISI
ISI began as Karl Fischer-Pochtler GmbH. In the early 19th century, it was already producing the first soda machines under the company name Carl Pochtler AG. The CO2 chargers used for making soda water and the N2O chargers for creating cream, soups, sauces, and foams make up the core product of the company’s Culinary division.
The company is still family-run: Christian C. Pochtler is a direct descendant of the Fischer-Pochtler family. He has successfully led the company into the 21st century with an innovative business strategy.