Ascaso Barista Pro 2GR
Two Brass groups for coffee
Designed purposely for establishments in the hospitality, food & beverage industries, specifically coffee shops, bars and restraurants. Professional small, medium and large business formats with a requirement for consistent, plentiful & dependable coffee supply, that also require a high quality machine integrated with beautifully simplistic use are perfectly suited to the Barista range.
-The Barista coffee machine is manufactured entirely in stainless steel.
-Boiler thickness: 2.3 mm. Thermal mass thickness: 3 mm. Side covers: 5 mm.
The inox boiler provides high thermal stability, energy saving and food-safe.
-Pre-brewing system: This allows greater extraction of water-soluble substances
and achieves a denser and longer-lasting
-Hot water and (2)steam wands, working separately. Stainless steel Multidirectional
to 360º. Making for easy cleaning. The steam wand is anti-lime scale and remains cool
to the touch, reducing the risk of contact burns.
Ascaso Coffee Barista Pro 2GR fits stressed plants. It has two jets of hot steam. Nozzles are odizovolné, can therefore be operated with bare hands.
- 2 nozzles for steam
- an outlet for hot water
- LED workspace lighting
- 8 programmable buttons for one and two cups of coffee
- Heaters cups
- stainless steel body
- Connection options are active on two and three-phase current (we recommend a three-phase – heating time approx 10 min.)
- direct connection to water
- backlit control buttons
- pressure relief valves
- manually adjustable pumps
- pressure gauge for steam and water
- ergonomically angled lever
- Adjustable stainless steel feet
- head 3.7 kg
All our reconditioned machines comes with the following essentials as standard:
A full in-depth service carried out by qualified engineers covering the following
- De-scaling tank and pipe work
- Re-grease and adjust pump head
- Strip and clean group solenoids
- New group head seals
- New group head shower plates
- New anti-vacuum valve
- Re greasing the steam valves
- De-scaling the water level sensor
- De-scaling the hot water tap
- Cleaning steam wands
- PAT tested
A Full PSSR inspection in accordance with The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000
- A full inspection to keep you compliant and up to date with “Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000”.
- All reports are accessible 24/7 via our online system.
- New safety valve
- Barista & Cleaning Kit
- 600 cups worth of coffee beans
Please note. Delivery times for reconditioned machines usually take 3 – 5 working days
|Model||Barista Pro, 2 group|
|Colour||Silver & Black|