The range consists of a group of well-known espresso machines in a large number of models. From the basic model to more advanced ones with many features. Regardless of model,
you can be assured that all are built using the well-known Expobar technology. In other words, you are guaranteed machines of the highest quality that makes the barista’s work much easier.
With a machine from the Zircon range, you are also given a great number of choices so as to best suit your business. Together with the many options and the stylish design, the experience of the
Zircon range is complete.
- Built-in volumetric motor pump, equipped with two retention valves and solid particles filter
- Copper boiler with heat exchanger per group and pressure relief valve
- Boiler drain tap (except compact model)
- Group head with direct pre-infusion chamber
- One steam arm on compact and two on the two group with one water tap right across the range
- 4 different programmable coffee doses per group
- Auto-fill water boiler
- Automatic back-flush group head
STANDARD SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES
• 2-group 1 single & 2 double filter handles
• 3-group 1 single & 3 double filter handles
• 0.55 metre connection hose
• 1.5 metre drain hose
• 1 Cleaning membrane
• 1 Cup stand tray
1 GROUP ZIRCON COMPACT
Compact automatic espresso coffee machine with 1 group, with automatic water filling and copper boiler with 6 litres boiler capacity with individual heat exchanger for the group head and cleaning valve. Including 1 steam arm (stainless steel) and one hot water tap.
|Art No.||Groups||Boiler Capacity||Power||Turbo Frother||PID||Weight||W mm||D mm||H mm|
|C1ZIRTA||1||6.0 ltr||2770W/230V||No||No||37 Kg||460||580||530|