The Expobar G10 (1 Group) Tall Espresso Machine – Coffee Shop All-in-one Package is all you need to get going on your initial coffee shop journey. This setup will provide you all you need to make a great coffee for your customers!
Our engineers will come and install your machine bringing all the requirements along with them*.
They’ll setup your machine with its optimum configuration for your coffee shop, we’ll set your grinder and give basic training on how to serve a great coffee and look after your machine. A water filter will be installed as part of the package to ensure purity and optimum taste. Your barista kit and included coffee will enable you to get going straight from day one!
*Please note. Your machine setup may arrive prior to the engineer. The engineer will need to have a setup ready and will provide work-space requirements prior to installation. This includes sufficient space, water requirements and so forth (as mentioned in our installation policy)
- Brand new start-ups wanting an all inclusive “no-fuss” setup
- A new shop waiting to have a setup installed
- Small Cafes, Coffee Shops, Hairdressers, Hotels or Pubs.
- Coffee Shops expecting to do up to a maximum of 240 espresso cups per hour
The machines in the G-10 range are elegant and solid, with a sophisticated design that draws attention to them. The wide range of models means that you will always find a machine that perfectly suits your needs. We have combined our genuine experience of building first-class espresso machines with creative solutions and the latest innovative technology. Therefore, you can be sure that all G-10 machines deliver what they promise. That is, a perfectly brewed espresso to your guests. Every day, year after year. G-10 fits in all types of environments, from small local diners to top-level restaurants..
- Built-in volumetric motor pump, complete with two retention valves and solid particle filter
- Full energy saving PID control in 2 & 3 groups models
- Boiler drain tap (except Compact/Mini models)
- Group head with direct pre-infusion chamber
- One steam arm and one hot water tap in Compact/Mini models
- Two steam arms and one hot water tap in 2 & 3 groups models
- Auto-fill water boiler
- Heating element low water level auto cut-off
- Boiler low water level warning
- Automatic back-flush group head
- 4 different programmable coffee doses per group
1 GROUP G10
Compact automatic espresso coffee machine with 1 group in take away only version for taller cups, electronic switchboard to control the coffee dosages volumetrically, with automatic water filling and copper boiler with 6 litres capacity with heat exchanger per group and cleaning valve. One steam tap (stainless steel) and one hot water tap. Supplied with stainless steel cup stand for serving smaller espresso cups
|Art No.||Groups||Boiler Capacity||Power||Turbo Frother||PID||Weight||W mm||D mm||H mm|
|C1G10TA||1||6.0 ltr||2770W/230V||No||No||36 Kg||460||580||530|
ZENITH CLUB E – Espresso – PLUS
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka)
- ACE System
- “High Speed” Maintenance
- All-Purpose Fork for “Hands-Free” Operations
- “Barista Special” electronics
- Die-cast aluminium body
Diameter: 60 mm
Material: Hardened steel
Power: 280 watt
Feeding: Single phase
Available versions: Electronic
Stepless micrometric adjustment: Yes
Bean hopper capacity: 1,2 kg
Productivity (g/s): 0,8 – 1,2
Height: 559 mm
Width: 232 mm
Depth: 264 mm
Weight: 10 kg
An essential part to your coffee & drinks. This is our favourite water filter cartridge.
BWT bestmax is a simple, practical, all-round filtration solution developed for the diverse requirements of the food service sector. It provides superb quality water for a full coffee taste, is also ideally suited for use in vending equipment and produces perfect, pure steam for ovens and combi steamers. The new High Efficiency Technology (HET) provides even more effective water optimisation, resulting in a consistently high water quality for hot and cold drinks, kitchens, bakeries and all food and baked goods.
Benefits of BWT bestmax at a glance:
- 5-stage filtration
- Highly efficient limescale protection
- Additional filtration of bypass water
- Easy filter replacement process
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Automatic water stop valve during filter replacement
- Filtration system for water optimisation in the food service sector
- Reduces Ca2+, Mg2+ particles, ‘off-flavour’ elements and chlorine
- Suitable for approx. 90% of all water situations
- Cost-effective limescale protection for guaranteed flavour and enjoyment
- Ideal for top quality brewed coffee and speciality coffees
|BWT BESTMAX TYPE||X||S||V||M||L||XL||2XL|
|Connection thread (in/out)||3/8″||3/8″||3/8″||3/8″||3/8″||3/8″||3/8″|
min –max in bar
|2 – 8||2 – 8||2 – 8||2 – 8||2 – 8||2 – 8||2 – 8|
min – max in °C
|4 – 30||4 – 30||4 – 30||4 – 30||4 – 30||4 – 30||4 – 30|
min – max in °C
|4 – 40||4 – 40||4 – 40||4 – 40||4 – 40||4 – 40||4 – 40|
|Total height without bracket (A) in mm, approx.||280||360||420||475||500||500||574|
|Total height with bracket (B) in mm, approx||300||385||445||500||530||530||600|
|Connection height (C) in mm||230||310||370||425||450||450||520|
|Distance from floor (D) in mm||65||65||65||65||65||65||65|
|Installed length (E) in mm||125||125||125||125||125||125||125|
|Filter cartridges Ø (F) in mm||88||88||115||130||145||145||185|
|Weight in kg, approx. (dry/wet)||0.5/1.1||0.9/1.5||2.1/3.2||2.4/4.2||3.4/5.9||3.8/6.0||7.5/11.0|
|Order no. Installation set||FS20I01A00||FS22I01A00||FS23I01A00||FS24I01A00||FS26I01A00||FS28I01A00||FS30I01A00|
|Order no. Filter cartridge||FS20I00A00||FS22I00A00||FS23I00A00||FS24I00A00||FS26I00A00||FS28I00A00||FS30I00A00|
* subject to change without notice
Made from Stainless Steel these hygienic Knock Out Drawers are state of the art allowing the user to be the best artist they can be, focusing on the points that matter and not having to worry about the mechanics. We have evolved the original design of our Knock Out Drawer over the years. What stands before you now is a drawer unit that you can have etched with your company logo, or a powder coated finish as you wish.
This unit is robust, functional and user friendly. Unlike other Knock Out Drawers which have welded brackets that have a tendency to break off with mild use, our Bar brackets are mechanically fixed with high quality Stainless steel rivets to prevent this. Fitted with High quality mechanically fixed non-slip rubber feet. They are vented top and rear to allow the build-up of steam from coffee cakes to escape so reducing condensation in the drawers. Our Rubber coated noise reducing stainless Knock out Bar provides for an all-round better experience for the user and their valued customers. These units are dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning and keeping your valued drawer in pristine condition.
Size is 24cm Width, 38cm Depth, 10cm Height.
An essential barista kit consisting of 9 items perfect for a starter barista that wants to get equipped without shopping all over the place. All the main things needed for a barista to get going.
This is a grouped product which covers most of the barista essentials! This Barista Essentials Kit includes:
- Puly Caff Group Head Cleaner 900g
- Crema Pro Cleaning Brush Premium – Group Head
- Crema Pro Cleaning Brush (for Coffee Grounds)
- Puly milk frother cleaner 1L
- Standard Blanking Disc
- Metal Spatula White Handle – Large
- Crema Pro Barista Towel
- Rhinowares Short Thermometer 5″/13cm
- Rhinowares 600ml Foaming Jug Milk Pitcher
One of our heritage blends, the recipe has remained largely unchanged since inception in the 80’s. Taking a blend of Brazilian Arabica and Indian Robusta, roasted medium-dark, it creates a well-rounded coffee that cuts well through milk with hints of chocolate and plum and also as an espresso with its rich dark crema.
|NAME OF COFFEE:||Espresso Blend|
|TASTE NOTES:||Chocolate, Plum, Caramel, Nutty|
|ROAST TYPE:||Medium Roast|
|ORIGIN||Central America, Brazil, South Asia|
- Installation with basic training
- We deliver and install your machine
- Installation by our approved engineers
- Basic training on how to use the machine
- Tips to enhance your experience with the machine
- Cleaning and maintenance advice
Please note. Installation & Training is based on a UK Mainland Address within our coverage. Please see our Machine installation page for further details on what’s included and the requirements for our engineers to carry out the installation.
Return to Base:
- 1 Years Parts & Labour – Return to Base
- Machine repaired in our workshop
- £100 refundable repair charge – only if tested to be faulty
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Parts provided free upon failure
- Only covers manufacturer fault
- Does not cover negligence or accidental damage
Please see our Machine warranty page for further details on what’s included as part of your 1 year return to base warranty.