Twinings Pure Green Tea – Springtime signals the first flush of our pure green tea. As dawn breaks and the dewy mist hangs in the air, the first buds and leaves are picked to lock in the fresh green flavour. Gentle sencha steaming and pan firing brings a light, toasty flavour to the tea, for a cleaner, more refreshing taste. Once given as a precious gift in China, let this gentle tasting blend be a gift from us to you.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed Green Tea*|
|Energy||3 kJ / 1 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
* Based on a green tea brewed with 200ml water for 2 minutes
We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Boil water & allow to cool for about 3 or 4 minutes to 80 oC
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Brew for just 1 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) – be careful, over-brewing green tea brings out the bitter notes
- Always without milk – some like to add a slice of lemon
And, for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!