The Fairtrade Sencha Green Tea is made using the renowned Sencha process to yield a bright ginger, yellow liquor. The result is a smoother tasting tea, fresh and sweet with little bitterness.
ABOUT JACKSONS OF PICCADILLY
Over the years international acclaim for our specialty teas has grown and today, Jacksons of Piccadilly is known for supplying the finest quality and Fairtrade* teas from around the world.
We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Boil water & allow to cool for about 3 or 4 minutes to 80 oC
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Brew for just 1 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) – be careful, over-brewing green tea brings out the bitter notes
- Always without milk – some like to add a slice of lemon
And, for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
Fairtrade Sencha Green Tea
Tea certified to international Fairtrade standards