The Orphan Espresso Lido 2 Hand grinder is amazing piece of engineering designed to make grinding coffee beans a pleasure.
The craftsmanship is superb. This results in a very uniform particle size, ideal for the perfect extraction of your delicious coffee.
- 40mm Swiss steel conical grinding burrs
- Die-cast crank handle with integrated funnel for easy bean loading
- Large capacity food safe BPA free plastic hopper. Holds up to 70g of coffee beans.
- Bronze dual axle replaceable bearing system for complete grinding stability and consistent particle size.
- Micrometric stepless grind size adjustment system.
- Anti Static plastic 8oz ground coffee jar
- Rubber countertop stand
- One step disassembly for easy cleaning with included tool
- Height: 33cm, diameter: 7.5cm
- Weight 1.6kg
Which LIDO Manual Grinder is Right for Me?
The OE Lido 2, Lido 3, and Lido E Manual Coffee Grinders all have the same precision burr set, made by Etzinger, Ltd, Switzerland. The format & size of all 3 grinders are the same.
A short summary of features of the two LIDO hand grinder models:
LIDO 2: About 1600 grams in weight. Counter stand is included. Neoprene travel bag optional & is sold separately. Plastic catch jar. Satin Nickel Finish. Standard adjustment ring threading.
LIDO 3: About 1000 grams in weight. Includes Neoprene travel bag and hopper stopper. Folding handle. RTP Anti-static plastic catch jar. Black EPD Finish. Standard adjustment ring threading.
LIDO E: About 1000 grams in weight. Counter stand and ConeTop™ Dosing Funnel are included. Neoprene bag is optional & sold separately. RTP Anti-static plastic catch jar. Satin Chrome Finish. Fine Adjustment ring threading.
Your choice of grinders is dependent on your general desired usage.
The Lido 2 is heavier than Lido 3, and we designed it as a home grinder that can travel. It is a full range grinder, but some users may find dialing in the espresso range challenging.
The Lido 3 is designed as a travel grinder that can be used at home. It is a full range grinder, but some users may find dialing in the espresso range challenging.
The Lido E was designed specifically for coffee enthusiasts who intend to use the grinder mostly for espresso or finer grinding levels. It is a full range grinder. Some users may find the fine thread resolution challenging in the coarse range.