Pupqress M1 is a collaboration developed with Mahlkonig to offer cafes a combined grind on demand and precision tamping solution.
Simply grind from any suitable MK grinder (K30/ PEAK etc) then drop the portafilter down to tamp the espresso with perfect precision.
Also available in Matte Black and Matte White.
Suits 58-58.4mm baskets including VST.
- Net weight: 5 kg (10 lbs)
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 30x23x17cm
- Input: 110-230Vac 50-60Hz
- Power: 72 W
- Suitable for: All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts, also naked.
- Tamper diameter: 53 -58.3 mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1 mm)
- Tamper shape: flat bottom, other designs on request
- Non-stick coating: Yes
- Adjustable pressure: 10-30 kg, (+/- 1 kg), 20-60 lbs (+/- 2 lbs)
- Cycle duration: 1.3 sec.
- Approvals CE,CB,KTC,cETLus,EAC,NSF-8
- Nano non-stick tamp head reduces coffee build up.
- New advanced stiffer frame provides further precision and life span.
- The new updated design now works perfectly with naked portafilters.
“It tamps incredibly even with the same pressure all day long. A wonderful tool for us as Baristas.”
– Klaus Thomsen, Owner of Coffee Collective & former World Barista Champion